SpinNet Webmail :
"MYHOME.mail","MYHOME.mail lite","MYHOME.mail mobile"Service Agreement.
"MYHOME.mail" is an e-mail reading and writing feature provided by SoftBank Corp. (hereinafter called "SoftBank") to SpinNet users.
1. (System feature)
(1) This feature is available to SpinNet customers who have signed the SpinNet contract with SoftBank. With this feature, customers will be able to use any computer to read their mail on the Web.
(2) With this feature, customers will be able to read their e-mail messages in their SpinNet mailbox using a web/mobile browser.
(3) With this feature, customers will be able to send their e-mail messages using our mail server.
2. (Scope of the Rules)
(1) The Rules will only apply to those SpinNet users who use the feature.
(2) The Rules complement the SpinNet agreement on the use of the feature.
(3) The Rules will be revised if deemed necessary by SoftBank.
(1) The mail messages deleted by using MYHOME.mail.
(2) SoftBank does not guarantee that the mail messages sent using this application will reach at addressed mailbox surely.
(3) Depending on your PC or network environment (such as web browser), it is possible that some users will be unable to use this application.
SoftBank shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred as a result of using this application.
(1) SoftBank may temporarily suspend the service in order to provide maintenance on the service and/or network.
(2) SoftBank may temporarily suspend the service in extreme cases such as fire, power outage, natural disaster, etc.
This Agreement is established on November 1, 2003
This Agreement is revised on April 1, 2005
This Agreement is revised on April 23, 2007
JENS Corporation changes its corporate name to JAPAN TELECOM CO., LTD. Customers who had concluded the agreement with us before March 31, 2005 do not need to conclude the agreement again.
1.This Agreement is revised on October 1, 2006.
(Change of Name of JENS SpinNet Service Agreement)
2.On the day this Agreement is revised, JENS SpinNet Service Agreement will be changed to SpinNet Service Agreement.
(Interim Measures with regard to JENS SpinNet Service)
3.The subscription agreements for JENS SpinNet Service presently existing as of this revision that were concluded pursuant to the provisions of JENS SpinNet Service Agreement before this revision will be deemed to be subscription agreements for SpinNet Service concluded by SoftBank Telecom pursuant to the provisions of this Agreement after revision as of the day this Agreement is revised.
This Agreement is revised April 1, 2015.
This Agreement is revised July 1, 2015.